• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 10” backing plate 2002 ford ranger help!

I for sure need the 10” rear backing plate but I was finally able to get my hands on one and it’s in much better shape than the one I had. I called ford the part is obsolete. And when taking it apart the break line rusted off at the rubber break line attachments. So there’s this fun of replacing...
  2. 10” backing plate 2002 ford ranger help!

Thank you for that I was wondering about doing that in the first place but don’t have all the equipment needed for that I have minimal tools just starting out my tool collection. We were finally able to find an old ranger with the same backing plate. But when taking off the plate the back break...
  3. 10” backing plate 2002 ford ranger help!

thanks I figured that it would be a pain. Oriellys said they’d take back the backing plate, drums and Shoes that I ordered for the 9” with a restock fee for the opened box plates. Unfortunately I’m just having a hell of a time finding 10” for the 2002 ranger. I may just have to suck it up and...
  4. 10” backing plate 2002 ford ranger help!

thank you for that I’ll try looking there after this. I’m in Alaska on the Kenai Peninsula I’ve tried just two of the junk yards I know of here in AK with no luck, I’ll have to google some more I suppose. The guy I bought it from was launched a boat or pulled a boat from the water with the...
  5. 10” backing plate 2002 ford ranger help!

That’s what I was being told that the part is no longer. I’ve been trying junk yards and having a hard time finding the 10” here in AK the part number on the original plate is 3211892-R it’s the rear right side.
  6. 10” backing plate 2002 ford ranger help!

I have been trying to find the correct parts I called ford themselves and they told me that since most 2002 rangers opted for 9” they no longer have the parts. That was what the Anchorage AK ford told me unfortunately. Shipping where I am is pretty high since the only way in here is by...
  7. 10” backing plates?!

Have you had any luck finding anything I’m having the same problem finding a rear 10” plate for my 2002 ranger.
  8. 10” backing plate 2002 ford ranger help!

Hi! I have a 2002 Ford Ranger and the 10” rear backing plate on the left side was completely warped. I have been having the worst time trying to find a replacement 10” backing plate when I ordered from oriellys I got in some 9” backing plates. What would it take to convert from 10” backing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad