• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wannagodiving

For Sale 02 fx4 ranger parts

I have a bunch of 02 fx4 ranger parts. Front suspension, front and rear seats, coverking molle seat covers for front and rear. Black dash and interior pieces. If you are looking for something I. Particular, just ask. The rear diff, transfer case, transmission and engine are not available.
  2. Wannagodiving

Wanted Steering knuckles 95-97 ranger Dana 35 ttb

Looking for steering knuckles for a Dana 35 ttb 1995-1997(dual piston caliper ones) I’m located in Nor-Cal, let me know what you have!
  3. Wannagodiving

SOLD! 1st gen bull bar- Sold!

1st gen bull bar, pulled off a bronco II, fits first gen ranger and bronco II bumpers. $55(just asking what it cost me when I saved it from pull a part) located near Sacramento California. Needs some sanding and paint, just surface rust.
  4. Wannagodiving

does anyone know what i should be looking at for alignment specs with a skyjacker 2 inch lift?

i've been trying to get my alignment done on my 89 ranger 4x4 single cab after installing a skyjacker 1.5-2 inch lift, i bought the suggested k8736 alignment bushings. i cant find anyone up here in northern California who seems to know how to adjust this thing, im tired of driving to and paying...
  5. Wannagodiving

Help! 89 ranger camber issues after 2 inch lift

I have a 89 ranger 2 door 4x4, and i recently installed a 2 inch skyjacker lift. bought moog fully adjustable bushings and can't get my positive camber better than 1.7 left and 1.3 right after install. anyone have any idea if im missing something? or any ideas? i thought and was told by...
  6. Wannagodiving

cat back exhaust for 89 ranger

anyone know of any cat back exhausts for a 89 ranger 4x4 single cab? i tried to order one off summit, but they said they couldn't deliver it to California. something about not being carb compliant? i tried also getting it done at a local shop, but the guy never returned my calls.
  7. Wannagodiving

Bushing kits for 89 ranger

anyone have any experience or know of any articles on bushing kits for a 1989 4x4 single cab ranger? iv'e been looking into this https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ptp-6-2022/year/1989/make/ford/model/ranger but it seems its missing alot for the bushings i'd need. i'm getting ready to do the...
  8. Wannagodiving

Greetings from the Rubicon!

I live in between Sacramento and Tahoe next to the start of the rubicoin trail in California, my wife and I enjoy off-roading, hiking, and the general outdoors. I have a 89 ranger 4x4, 2.9 manual with only 110k miles on it that I got about 8 months ago. This was my first truck, but my wife had...
  9. Wannagodiving

1989 suspension lift

Hi, i've been looking into different options for lifting my 89 4x4 ranger xlt(single cab) so im looking into a 2-3 inch lift and would love to here from people about the james duff stage 1 3 inch lift if they know anything about it. Or if anyone has any good info on alternatives i would greatly...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad