• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.8 issues

The most research I’m doing seems like this engine takes a different kind of pcv and the one I have on it is bad for sure. So I’m on the hunt to buy one. And I’m checking to see what other distributor I can use and going to make my own if possible duraspark kit. What I did find out a Mustang II...
  2. 2.8 issues

Yes I had to replace them assembled the engine back together, but before them the engine hasn’t ran for years. Once it was assembled mle all these issue are coming up.
  3. 2.8 issues

Does ccc would be on an 84 2.8? New with this stuff just trying to see if the duraspark is the best way and I’m not wanting to spend to much more money on this since I swap with a 4.0. Seeing if any other ignition and distributor combo could work with the external ignition that the duraspark...
  4. 2.8 issues

Oil side is pulling so hard it’s really difficult to pull off the oil cap. Last night I went out to mess with it a little bit and pcv is sounding like a paint can rattling around.
  5. 2.8 issues

I have preformed a comp test on the engine. But I’ll do another one with the other efforts mention above. I’ll keep everyone updated if it fixes things or if it gets worst
  6. 2.8 issues

I’ll double check all this and keep everyone updated
  7. 2.8 issues

Redo
  8. 2.8 issues

The Branco had some overheating issues that cause the head gasket to giveaway so I have to reduce them. But I was thinking of taking all the vac hoses off and cutting it down that way, but I wanted to hear from another person as well. And I’ll connect it to my vaccine gage before I start...
  9. 2.8 issues

Yes I have rebuilt the carb. I have have been eliminating a lot of the smog garbage on this motor. I have cleaned the gas tank. The vacuum is so strong coming from the oil cap even if I plug off the pvc valve. I haven’t diraspark this engine
  10. 2.8 issues

Hello, Have some issues with vacuum on my engine. It is pulling so hard regardless with the pvc valve closed off and will not idle for nothing. I have my high speed setting is about 2k rpms just to keep it to run. Let me know your thought
  11. 2.8 vacuum issues

Hello, Have some issues with vacuum on my engine. It is pulling so hard regardless with the pvc valve closed off and will not idle for nothing. I have my high speed setting is about 2k rpms just to keep it to run. Let me know your thought
  12. Hello

Hi I’m new here and an owner of B2 and now in need of some help. I have posted and my post is 2.8 issues. So anything that you guys know would help.
  13. 2.8 issues

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad