• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kylem40

Still newish so ill make it official

I've been on here for a little bit but only used this to help guide me with lowering my truck, swapping my 8.8 axle in, and doing the bigger brake upgrade up front on my truck. I've got a 1995 Ranger xlt. 2.3 5 speed. It was my fathers and he passed away back in 04. I dreamed of having his truck...
  2. Kylem40

Widest wheels you have ran?

As the title states I'd like to know more on what people have actually ran on their rangers. I am in the slow process of swapping an 8.8 from a 97 explorer in my ranger the brake upgrade and best of all lowering it. Il ln be doing the 3 inch drop I beams up front and as for brakes I'm doing the...
  3. Kylem40

Trying to figure out the right wheels.

I have a 1995 Ranger xlt. I'm in the process of lowering it and 8.8 explorer swapping it. I'm trying to figure out the right wheel to run. I've seen and read some of the wheel threads but it still doesnt help. I know the 8.8 is wider or at least the explorer 8.8 is then the stock 7.5. I found a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad