• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. maximized98

Looking for someone to swap a 302 into my 96

Hello, I live in Houston, and cannot find anyone that would be interested in doing a 5.0 in my 1996 ranger. Figured I would check on here
  2. maximized98

For Sale Rear Sway Bar

Here is a rear sway bar that was removed from a 96 4wd. Everything is here expect for 1 bolt. $100 shipped to lower 48
  3. maximized98

For Sale 2.3 OEM Oil Pan Brand New

Here is a nos oil panel for the 2.3 F57Z-6675-FA $100 shipped to lower 48
  4. maximized98

For Sale Door Panels 93-97

Here are some door panels that I had laying around. $100 each, or best offer
  5. maximized98

Need someone around Houston to perform 5.0 swap

Hello, I am wanting to know if anyone here has experience with swapping a 5.0 into my 96 super cab. I live in Houston, and called a few shops, and nobody wants to do it. I would like to pay someone help me do it. I can get all of the parts needed.
  6. maximized98

FoxBody Mustang Seats In 96 Super Cab

Good Morning, Do you know for certain if the foxbody seats will bolt right into the 93-97 Ranger Super Cabs? Also does it matter if they are GT vs LX?
  7. maximized98

Wanted Ranger Fog Light Brackets

Hello, I am looking for a set of fog light brackets for my 96. I know that many of you have made your own brackets, and I'm open to buying a set of those, if anyone is interested in making a set
  8. maximized98

5/6 Drop Using Explorer Rear End

Hello, I have several questions and I am hoping that this will help members in the future. Ok, so I have a 96 Supercab, and I am wanting to do a 5/6 drop. The front is easy, djm beams along with Belltech springs. Now to the rear. If I use the Explorer rear end while keeping the Ranger leaf...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad