• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DJM Suspensions

I am considering using DJM upper and lower control arms on my 99 Ranger. Can anyone provide any feedback on their quality? Thanks
  2. DJM Suspensions

I am considering using DJM upper and lower control arms on my 99 Ranger. Can anyone provide any feedback on their quality? Thanks
  3. Manual Rack and Pinion

I need help. I am working on a 1999 3.0L Ranger that has a power rack. I am swapping in a stroked 347 for a drag truck only. I want to install a manual rack and pinion. What options do I have to do this? Is a Mustang rack an option? Thanks
  4. Hi

I figured I would formally introduce myself, even though I have posted here in the past. My name is Andy - I live in the Western suburbs of Chicago. I have 1964 Pontiac GTO - hence my ID. Last year, a 99 Ford Ranger, standard cab, XLT, 2WD, 3.0L (blown), auto fell into my lap. This was a Texas...
  5. Depower Rack

Hi - I have a 99 Ranger and am planning on building a dedicated drag truck for 1/8 and 1/4 mi bracket racing. I need some input on depowering the rack and pinion outside of looping the lines - unless that is the only way. I depowered a Mazda Miata rack last year by dissassembling and cutting out...
  6. Drag Truck

Hi - I got a free 99 3.0L Ranger with a blown motor. I am considering building a bracket drag truck. Nothing crazy - maybe 12 - 11 sec for now. It is worth building the 3.0L maybe with a turbo or whipple supercharger? I'm not sure if there is any performance parts available for the 3.0L - or is...
  7. Hello from Chicago

I have a 1999 standard cab Ranger and would like to build a drag truck for racing only - looking to hit the mid 11's to start - mainly for bracket racing. I'm looking to swapping in a V8/auto combo. I have a 7.5 rear end, so I will be replacing with an 8.8. I intend on installing a roll cage -...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad