• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oaktree22

1989 2.9 ranger: journey to passing inspection

I'm still in highschool and can't get my permit yet, so I decided that I'd have time to work on a truck instead of spending a lot for a newer one. My dad and I asked a family friend about the old ranger that he had, since it didn't pass inspection. He said $200, so he brought it over and we got...
  2. Oaktree22

Hi there I'm from Pa

Im just getting started with car stuff, I'm still in school, and I hear that there's a whole cult following of 2.9 guys, and I'd like to learn a bit from them ?
  3. Oaktree22

Looking for 89 long bed panels

I've been looking on the internet for panels to fix the rust on my ranger, some is on rock auto, but not all of the panels that I need are in stock, anybody know where I could find some? Looking for rear bed panels or whole set.
  4. Oaktree22

89 2.9l ranger gauge cluster swap

been working on my 89 2.9 ranger, and was wondering if there were any gauge clusters, with a higher rpm and speedo,that'd bolt right in for a reasonable price

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad