• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Camera problem and others.

2019 Ranger with 30000 miles roughly. Sudden problems. 1. Front camera malfunction. 2. Pre-collision asist not available. I assume becasue of item 1. 3. My display gives me an ignition warning. See attached. 4. Proximity warning chime sounds very different. Items 3 & 4 started maybe a month...
  2. [Resolved} Sync 3 Ranger 2019 will not update

Sync 3 does not find updates. Wireless is on and logged it. Automatic updates is on. When I search for updates, sync 3 looks like it is looking for one, then just stops with no indication that one was found. I started trying to update since I was notified by Ford that one was available. Can I...
  3. USB ports and Android Auto

Anyone have issues with the USB ports not being able to keep the battery charged while Android Auto is running?
  4. Tire Pressure

Pretty sure this is a stupid question. Happen to look at the Fordpass app. It said the tire pressures were 44 front and 43 rear. So checked the dash. It said the same thing. I then checked with a gauge..same thing. The tires were cold. Truck had been sitting for several hours. Any reason the...
  5. 1986 Ranger, 2.9 liter

Any one know exactly where the EMW module is? Tried to get the truck SMOG tested, they won't test because the emission light will not come on. This is in California. Its not the light. I thought it was because I had no continuity through the light socket. It was the socket. I as able to fix...
  6. 2019 Ranger back seat and backrest

Anyone experience both the rear seat and backrest not latching?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad