• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 Ranger reg cab,short box Solid Axle Swap. Half ton

I am posting to share my little project truck that I’ve been working on for a couple of years. I thought I’d made a post on the forums awhile back but I hadn’t. I was reminded when I read about the return of truck of the month. Here's a couple of pics and a short description of what has been...
  2. Front output yoke on BW1354 (98 - tulip)

Fellas, I am building a 98 Ranger short box reg cab for some weekend fun. I am doing a solid axle swap and currently, I am in search of a front output yoke/shaft option. I’ve tried to search without much luck. Does Neapco still make the front fixed yoke adapter that bolts up to the stock...
  3. Thump thump thump..

I have a 98 ranger 4L 5 speed. Once the engine warms up and only at idle, I hear a thump thump thump noise. Sometimes it’s clear as day, others it’s more quiet. I haven a clue which side it’s coming from as it sounds like it comes from both sides. All functions work as they should; even the...
  4. How do I find out what axle gear ratios I have?

I’m new to this ranger thing. Where would I find what gear ratio I’ve got on my truck without pulling it apart and counting teeth? 98 Ranger splash 4.0 4x4 reg cab. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. picture of the day!!

My yard.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad