• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) High idle issue

Alrighty guys. So I got the 2.3 Lima. Manual Transmission Truck runs awesome! BUT a year or so ago I kept having idle issues where it would rev to like 2,500-2,800 rpm's. But then it would drop less then idle. I had scanned it and of course no codes despite it running like that for a while. So I...
  2. Time for a clutch job

Hey gang, Anyone know of a good site for a complete clutch kit from a well know brand? I think my slave cylinder binded up on the way home and it would barely move. Let it sit for a few minutes and it is almost normal again but I thought lets knock this out before it gets worse. Truck is a 1996...
  3. Leaking Pressure line/maybe conversion??

Hi guy, thanks for the helpful advice. So I went ahead and pulled the fitting the hose screwed into. I barely touched it with my pick and it cracked. So clearly it was bad. After taking it off it looks more like a V ring rather then an o ring, but I figured I already have a leak, lets try the o...
  4. Leaking Pressure line/maybe conversion??

Hi All 96' Lima 2WD. My high pressure line on my PS pump likes to leak. Its not major but its enough to make me keep fluid in my truck's tool box. I have 2 major questions below. Just looking for some help. Now one major problem is, I bought this truck from a friend and instead of adding ATF he...
  5. 1996 Ranger overheating after draining

Hi all bought my Ranger almost a year ago now. I just completed a timing job on my 1996 Ranger 2.3. This truck has always been a PITA to get all the air out of the cooling system. I have replaced the water pump and thermostat a few months ago. Truck was running fine. Then a week ago the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad