• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.9 wiring question for 4.0 possible swap

I have a nice 88 ranger 130k miles but was considering 4.0 swap, I also have an 89 ranger parts truck not as nice condition with power distribution box and goodies. Would it be pain in the butt to utilize wiring from the 89 to put in my 88 for a 4.0 swap? I did a budget rebuild on the 2.9...
  2. A4ld interchangeable 88-89?

I have an 88 2wd ranger with bad trans and a 89 2wd parts truck was wondering if I could just bolt that one in? Tag on 88’ 88GT-BAA. And 89’ 89GT-AAA anyone that knows I thank you in advance.
  3. Cam Bearings Installation

Has anyone been brave enough to install cam bearings? I am going to try it does not look fun though. I got a great deal $50 for universal cam bearing tool.
  4. 2.9 engine install

first of all what a pain to get to some of these bolts! I am almost done putting in a used 2.9 engine that I picked up cause my blown head gasket lead to ruined cylinder walls. I did the following -rear main and front seal -new gaskets -new timing chain set (due to finding tensioner in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad