• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. freddicoe

94 4.0 motor clatter

thanks for your reply I'll check out your advice
  2. freddicoe

94 4.0 motor clatter

just bought a 94 ranger 4.0 for a donor for front end for my 83. I was told 94 needed rings and had no oil pressure . I towed it home checked oil ,it only had oil on tip of stick so I topped it off and started it. The oil pressure needle did a fast dance for a minute then pegged below 0, all...
  3. freddicoe

94 4.0 Ranger donor to swap into 83 ranger

that works for me saves on having to do more mods like changing tranny crossmembers. The mods I already have to do are going to consume more of my off road time than I want to give up, but I know I will have a better truck and enjoyable time for doing them
  4. freddicoe

My other truck is 92 f150 5 spd 5.0l 4x4 stepside ZIA edition perfect condition X-cab two modifications 1st mod. second battery with isolator, 2nd mod, I removed back seat and built a bench so its still usable for a seat but under the bench holds 2 15" full range and a 12" sub now I can rock my...
  5. freddicoe

I love my 83 and I got a classic license plate registration for it but I want to update and modify a few things my passenger side tire has a lean to it so I decided to up grade to the newer larger front end and my 83 got t-boned in the driver side bed, I fixxed it, but its full of bondo. I got...
  6. freddicoe

So I have a standard cab 7' bed Ranger 5spd mt 2.8l 4x4 and I have a 94 standard cab 7' bed 4.0l 4x4 donor and I want to swap bed, front end,[axle ,steering ,and suspension ] and motor from the donor. My question is can I use fuel tank and complete wiring starting with ecu and complete wire...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad