• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Where to Get / Buy AC- Dash Vents for 1993-1994 Ford Rangers?

Hello there, I am fixing up / restoring a 1993 Ford Ranger and have the Dash Pad replaced but the 2 AC Vents on the Passenger side are Broke from previous owner. WHERE or what company sells them, seems they are DISCONTINUED from what I can find. It has the Charcoal Grey interior and would like...
  2. C&L 73mm MAF ? Where to order / buy them for these trucks???

Hello Everyone, I recently bought a 1993 Ford Ranger 4x2, 4.0 V6, 5 speed, Regular Cab pickup truck and am / have been working on it / restoring it. Anyway I was reading up on them and was going to purchase / start with the intake system and exhaust. I see that BBK / Edelbrock make a 66mm...
  3. Back Up Light Switch ???

Hello Everyone, I recently bought a 1993 Ford Ranger 4x2, Regular Cab with the 4.0 Liter V6 and a 5 Speed. Anyway the 5 Speed Transmission was BAD in it and that is the one of the reasons I got such a pretty good deal on it. OK now for my QUESTION, I replaced the 5 speed but the wires on the...
  4. Clutch's used and Recommendations

Hey there Fello Ranger owners, I recently bought another 1993 Ford Ranger, Regular Cab, 4.0 5 speed and the Trans is bad but I have one ordered for it on the Transmission part. I figured since I am going to have the Transmission out why not got ahead and replace the Clutch, Pressure Plate and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad