• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Workin on everything

1. 98 Ranger 2.5L w/ Magnaflow Magnapack

Got the exhaust done on my truck recently, figured I'd post a couple clips here. Setup is 2.25" piping from manifold to muffler, no cat (previous owner removed it, I haven't bought a new one yet). Muffler exits before right rear wheel. First, the crap that was removed. clamped on piping and a...
  2. 98 ford ranger

According to the Napa specs, the difference in ID is about 1/10 of an inch with the Ranger springs being the smaller, though the Ranger springs are a thicker wire diameter, by .02 inches. Both have one tangential end and one square end. Biggest difference is the free height and load height...
  3. 98 ford ranger

I got my measurements on the springs from Napa after seeing a build thread where a guy used the S10 springs on his. I wouldn't have suggested it if it werent a fit. I think the springs you're thinking of are 97 and later. My measurements came off 96 and older 4cyl. Not trying to knock the...
  4. leaf spring rates

I've been through a fair chunk of the suspension section on several Ranger forums, and one thing I haven't seen yet (or maybe I did and completely read past it, it happens from time to time), is a comparison of the spring rates/capacities of different Ranger and Explorer leaf springs. Does...
  5. 98 ford ranger

96 and earlier 4cyl S10 front springs are supposed to be good for a 3" front drop. Based on what I've read on the various forums, I'd combine it with the DJM upper control arms to keep alignment within spec.
  6. o2 sensor question

Hiya folks, new to the board. Spent some time browsing threads in this section before I made this post, so if I somehow missed the info I need, I apologize. I recently picked up a 98 Ranger, 2.5/5sp/2wd. One of the previous owners thought it was a bright idea to remove the egr sensor, the rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad