• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by trxusrngr

1. trxusrngr

93-97 Ranger hood

Does anybody know of any places to purchase or buy this hood other than this link? My truck got keyed so im pulling it off the road and getting the whole truck painted with a molded roll pan shaved tailgate, hopefully this hood and an edge front bumper.... and 4" lift! Thoughts?
  2. trxusrngr

Have You ever had THIS Happen? Is it common?

Alright, Any input is great! I grenaded my driverside hub this evening. in a parking lot (im in college) Put the truck in 4x4 and first gear heard a clunk which i've heard many times... but still was just spining the rears. got out and this is what i found! Now I know that the auto hubs are...
  3. trxusrngr

10" sub mount/location

Hey Guys could i get some pics of 10" shallow subs in regular cab rangers...93-97 preferably!
  4. trxusrngr

93 Factory Fog Light question

Hey Guys, I just installed a factory 93-97 lower fog light valance on my 93. Iwanted to know what size lights look best. as in fill out the opening. What size were the factory lights? I read on here that the 87-93 mustang GT's used the same lightsminus the pigtail. Im not worried about wiring...
  5. trxusrngr

DTC Help

Okay guys i burnt my #4 cyl. exhaust Valve at the begining of last month. I installed a new head on the left side of the engine. I installed new valve guide seals on the right side and replaced all gaskets and what not. The truck is running great, and feels totally different. Lots of crisp...
  6. trxusrngr

Custom 3.0 Valve Covers and upper Intake! Tons of pics and opinions wanted!

It all started with a burnt exhaust valve! Than Once the build began i was motivated to Paint some of the engine parts and polish the upper intake manifold! let me here your oppinions please! is it too much?
  7. trxusrngr

1993 3.0 Top End Rebuild

Burnt a Valve last month, and its finally going back together.... Here's the aftermath! Cyl. #4 Exhaust Valve! Left side Head Cyl. #4 Cyl. #5 & 6 My Disgusting Engine Smooth Surfaces, and cleaned up New Head Gasket New Head New Head Installed Intake Manifold Cleaned up and Installed...
  8. trxusrngr

Help!

hey Guys about a year ago my check engine ligh started flickering and coming on. My buddy owns a diesel performance shop, so he hooded up to my OBD II port and got code Code 211 PIP Signal was Erratic or Missing.... We ran it through alldata and they said symptoms should be pinging, rough idle...
  9. trxusrngr

3.0 Fuel pressure Injectors

What is the factory fuel injector pressure? and what could i gain from maybe replacing my current injectors with more gallons per hour? Input would be greatly appreciated!
  10. trxusrngr

M5OD Leaking

Trans is leaking between trans. and transfer case.. atleast thats where it apears..... i re-sealed it last night, and its leaking alittle bit worse.. any help or ideas of things to look for and look at would be great!
  11. trxusrngr

93 Ranger Input

I want to get some input from you guys on what i can do to make my rig a little more unique! Sorry for the poor quality cell pics! (pics before i left to go back to college)
  12. trxusrngr

3.0 core plug Block heater

I am looking for a block heater for my 3.0! I go to school in upstate NY, and when its -6 my truck hates to be started up! valves are clattering and its just not good. I stopped by my local ford dealer and they said the block heater kit was discontinued. but he was able to tell me my freeze...
  13. trxusrngr

93 Pics

Hey guys, just looking for some input. Finally got some decent pics of my 1993! its kinda dirty, but i'll get more pics once its cleaned up. Plans for the truck yet would be 2009 front end conversion. 2010 tailgate cowl induction hood (on the 2009 conversion) L.E.D Tails and 3rd brake light...
  14. trxusrngr

Code 211 PIP Signal was Erratic or Missing.

Does anyone know about this code? i was told symptoms were pinging, rough idle, just pre-ignition problems. All data says replace distributor, and in some cases just the coil. let me know! any help is appreciated!
  15. trxusrngr

Dipstick Tube is Stuck!!

Hey guys my 17 year old ranger decided to rust the mounnt away that holds the dipstick tube in the upright position. Well the tube laid against the exhaust manifold, and rusted in half from the heat! So i got the new tube...$31.80 from my local ford dealer. I know it just pushes in, but i cant...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad