• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Todd.owen

1. How do I change the Extension Housing gasket?

Yes, manual trans, I had a lot of shifting problems with atf
  2. Extension housing seal

I’ve looked it over several times and never found a crack. It never sees off road just a daily pavement princess. Started as a little drip so I took it apart to put a new seal in and now cannot get it to seal whatsoever
  3. How do I change the Extension Housing gasket?

I can’t get mine to seal whatsoever. I used ultra black. Followed the instructions to a T and still cannot keep it from leaking. I’m 100% positive that it’s leaking from the tail housing in between where the tail housing and trans meet. And somehow it’s also leaking onto my driveshaft and being...
  4. Extension housing seal

I used ultra black followed the instructions to a T. Went about 15 minutes up the road and it’s leaking all over again 🤦🏻‍♂️ I waited two days until I put gear oil in the trans and still having the same leaking issues as before. Is there anything else I could try to keep it from leaking?
  5. Extension housing seal

Does anyone know how to seal or where to buy a seal for the extension housing of my ranger? 05 5speed 2wd. I’ve tried making a gasket out of a sheet of fel-pro. I’ve also tried using permatex still without any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad