• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

teknik_ranger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah...I did. Took quite a while :( I'll have to get some pics and send them to you. The advantage of going with the full fiberglass clip, or one of their conversion kits is you don't have to change the inner fenders or the radiator support. Another bonus is that if you have wide tires you don't have to worry about fender flares to pass safety...at least in Utard. After researching more after I did it all...I would've saved time but cost is about the same. You just by-pass a ton of headaches.
    You say you've done this swap before? I'd love to see pics of it. My email is partin_us_99@yahoo.com What's the advantages of going a full fiberglass clip rather switching everything over from a newer model? I have a 94 that im looking into doing the front clip to update it but im still in the research process. Any and all info would ROCK! lol Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad