• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by suzuki14258

1. Throwing in the towel need some help with a p0304

To start with I have searched but have not found anyone having the same problem I am. Most people have had happy endings. However I am not :dunno: My truck is a 2004 ford ranger 4x4 with a 3.0 automatic 135000 miles and has been well maintained The truck has randomly thrown a p0304 and a...
  2. Shock Question

I have the stock fx4 level II shocks on the front of my truck and have been running whatever 4 wheel parts sold me on the back. They are mx6 procomps. I want to run the factory bilstein level 2 shocks on the back of my truck but have raised it a additional 2 inches. I added spacers on the front...
  3. Need Camper Shell Help ???

Ive decided i want to put a camper top on my truck. I know very little about them, i just know i want one that the side windows slide, preferably the front window against the cab also. I want a brand that will not leak. If yal could post pictures and brands that would really help. I also want to...
  4. Flexing the truck

Couple pictures of the truck, havent been on in a while. In the future is a tube rear bumper and to install my front locker that is sitting in my room :yahoo:
  5. Dana 35 + Arb cover =?

Ok so i picked up a aussie locker for my truck to go with the detroit trutrac in the rear. I have the factory dana 35 ifs set up in the front. I want to put a arb diff cover on the diff why i have it out. My question is, is there any reason it wont fit?
  6. Annoying squeak

On the back of my truck i have this annoying squeak mostly when accelerating or going over bumps. I have narrowed it down to the leaf springs and the little white spacers on them. I spray it all down with spray grease or a spray lubricant and it goes away for a week or so, my question is has...
  7. Ranger all cleaned up! Doesnt happy very often LOL

So i cleaned the ranger up inside and out today and decided to snap some photos before it gets all dirty again. Tell me what yal think, these new wheels make me feel like i got a new truck lol. My parking break works good^^^^ :yahoo:
  8. Picked these up today

Been wanting these wheels forever and finally got me some, i think it looks like a new truck with them on:icon_surprised: After Before
  9. Snorkle for the ranger

Those of yal that went for the factory look is this what yal used? Seams like its a good deal, its not arb but if i have to have modify does it matter lol? Doesnt seam like it would be to hard to make this work from what i have been reading on here. This will be for accidents only ( they happen)...
  10. Pinion Leak

I have a Pinion Leak that i cant seam to get rid of on my rear axle that is a 28 spline 8.8, after the truck was re geared i replaced the pin seal with a junk one the kit came with. I have replaced it twice now with ford pin seals and it still leaks. I have checked the vent to make sure its not...
  11. Bfg Km2 Or Goodyear Wrangler with kevlar

Ok i wanted to make a poll but im not sure how. Basically in the next 10000 miles my km2s are going to be done and will need to be replaced. I cant make up my mind if i should get another set of km2s or the kevlars, in my tire size the kevlars are 5 pounds a piece heavier which im thinking i...
  12. Few pictures out at the beach and some flexing

Took a few pictures while we were out there, couldnt have asked for a nicer day. The flex pictures was a few weeks earlier.
  13. First time pulling fifth wheel with the ranger

It handled the weight ok and stoped very well with the trailer brakes but the 3.0 really struggled going up hills. I could only hold 55 mph on the hills. I know i know i was probaly over loaded a little bit but still the performace seamed a little weak. I attached a photo of the trailer i was...
  14. Hadnt been on in a while, truck is finally one color lol.

I finally got the hood painted, and i wound up selling my tire gate. I didnt like not being able to leave my tailgate down. I also got some 2008 tail lights. Tell me what yal think. The only thing left i want to do is get some alcoa wheels or the 4x4 sport aluminum wheels and re mount my gas can...
  15. Some new pictures of the fx4

Ok so its been a while since i posted on here but here are some new pictures of the truck now that ive got some time to play with it. The 4wd makes life so much easier lol. Tell me what yal think. And one of these days im going to get to painting the hood lol. This is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad