• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by spock1996

1. spock1996

Clutch quick disconnect

is there any better disconnects for the clutch line?? mine keeps popping the line out of my 93 ranger
  2. spock1996

Neutral Balanced 5.0l flexplate flywheel

I have a 1995 5.0l that has been stroked to a 354ci, it was all balance to neutral with a neutral balancer and a aod flexplate with the weight removed. I now want put a manual in it and I think a i-6 300 flywheel will bolt up and is neutral balanced but since the aod flexplate has a big hole...
  3. spock1996

AOD Carb Brackets?

Does anyone know what stock cars had aod and carbs that I could get the brackets to use stock tv and throttle cables? Or anyone know of aftermarket brackets to fit stock tv and throttle cables to a holley carb?
  4. spock1996

F-150 5.0L Accessory Brackets

For anyone running F-150 power steering brackets on a 5.0L.. The power steering pump fluid return port may interfere with the steering box. I was doing some work on my 99 superduty powerstroke today and noticed that the pump looks the same as the one I was planning on using on my ranger but the...
  5. spock1996

1993 Ranger 5.0L-354ci Picts

Heres what I have for picts so far.
  6. spock1996

5.0L/AOD Whats the best headers?

I'm doing a v-8 swap in my 92 ranger 2wd 5.0-354 stroker with an aod. I was going to use some tri-y headers from my 86 ranger that i made work with an aod but they dont look like they will fit that good on this one. I'm looking for a full length hp header, kinda thinking of making my own so they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad