• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SMUTCO70

1. SMUTCO70

Progress update

Interior Complete…. Finally. next, get my new differential equipped with a Detroit locker installed. Heck ya no more one wheel wonder
  2. SMUTCO70

Progress update

Almost there, a few more small pieces to get painted and some touch up…oh ya, the steering wheel. Should be done this weekend. with that the original scope of work for the interior has came to fruition after almost 20 years. marathon build😁
  3. SMUTCO70

Upper Radiator Hose

Mine has 4 core griffin radiator w/ 98 explorer engine and has a flex hose on the bottom and a top hose from a econoline van from late 90’s(not sure the year ,found in junkyard) for my top hose with some trimming .
  4. SMUTCO70

Progress update

UPDATE: Back wall of cab complete… Black headliner installed Dash out and painted, going back in this weekend 9” differential rebuilt with Detroit locker, Back on the road soon
  5. SMUTCO70

V8 Conversion Headers

Didn’t have an issue My whole drive train is centerline Made my own stuff
  6. SMUTCO70

2wd 302 swap

I have a 1998 explorer engine with carb and E7 heads. I used a msd ignition. I used E7 heads because the p heads would not work with my exhaust(hedmen swap headers) I had to change the push rods to work with the heads I made my own accessories brackets to work with the reverse rotation water...
  7. SMUTCO70

Progress update

Update: To the car wash… First time out in four years. Success.
  8. SMUTCO70

Progress update

Update: New black headline. Ordered. Seats and 5-points. Half done. New grill s/s hood pins and lanyards. Done Manual hood release and gas shock supports Tranny leak….fixed? When the headliner shows up I am going to pull the dash one last time and get it painted. I have to make the passenger...
  9. SMUTCO70

Progress update

Nope. If you can’t ride in my truck without kicking my stuff…..get out. It has a 1998 HO engine.
  10. SMUTCO70

Progress update

Passenger side console——MSD ignition box Colored lights——-air/fuel ratio gauge Black knob———choke
  11. SMUTCO70

Progress update

Dash and wiring…check Roll bar/harness bar….check Dynamat cab….check
  12. SMUTCO70

Interior rear panels without speakers

You may be correct. But if anybody sees a set please let me know...if they exist.
  13. SMUTCO70

Interior rear panels without speakers

Looking for 93-97 rear corner panels without speakers. Any help?
  14. SMUTCO70

Been awhile.

Got it outta storage first time in 3 years or so. Remove my temporary...sure, wiring harness from the original swap for a rework. I’m in finally stages of that. About 3-4 years ago I finally got everything road tested. You know, panic stop, top speed, hard cornering, blah blah blah...
  15. SMUTCO70

New here... I think.

Been awhile, used to post at RPS. Recently got my truck outta mothballs. Needs a few things. The most pressing is the Ele. Harness, working on that now. Glad to be back.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad