• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SmartMax1

1. SmartMax1

"Barn" find '95

Working my 94 right into the winter before roading it. 21,000 at 70mph . How has this effected the city drivng fuel e economy?
  2. SmartMax1

Question . Return line for fuel.

Well..God bless the.Dirtman. I guess at this point (based on what you described ) I will proceed with new connectors o the return line. Then once all back together I will check each injector for faults. I had a feeling that attempting to patch a return line could not introduce a blockage...
  3. SmartMax1

Not even close to a supporting member.
  4. SmartMax1

So whats yer issue? Cant figure it out? Too bad people like you have nothing better to do but mess with those that are taking this forum as a great source of help. None which you have.
  5. SmartMax1

Despits the random jerks that get a jolly by screwing around with a serious post.

Despits the random jerks that get a jolly by screwing around with a serious post.
  6. SmartMax1

Good one. Quite relevant.
  7. SmartMax1

Is the return line a pressurized line in a fuel injected system . I don't understand how JB weld used on that line could be sucked into an injector. This is according to info given me by the previous owner tgat gave up on this truck. This is a 1994 Ranger with a 4.0. I went to remove the...
  8. SmartMax1

Fuel line connection is trash.

I will check that out. Ive seen what your talking about that Dorman offers and seems like I'm getting stuff I wont use. Maybe not. This is as you know 5/16ths line. One half is braided and the other is hardline. I watched a feller show on YouTube exactly what to do in this same application...
  9. SmartMax1

Ya. Been trying to contact the previous owner of this vehicle to see if I was right and he confirmed it today. I took this photo and showed it to him and he says yes the line with a clamp on it is the one that he tried to patch with J-B Weld. Took a while to track him down but I was finally...
  10. SmartMax1

Turns out I was right when I decided that the left line in this picture the one with the clamp on it is where someone tried to stop leak. It's a supply line going straight to the fuel pressure sensor on the fuel rail. So now I need to cut both lines and reconnect them because there's no way I...
  11. SmartMax1

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Fuel lines are being replaced. Got that project under way. Thinking about sandblasting the rear frame with the bed now removed. New shocks would be easy to install to. Fuel tank straps as well.
  12. SmartMax1

Fuel line options.

Eorks
  13. SmartMax1

Fuel line options.

True..but air is a gas and not a solid.
  14. SmartMax1

Fuel line options.

An empty bucket carrie's no weight.
  15. SmartMax1

Fuel line options.

Wonderful thoughts. Take long?