• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Shadowridr1

New to this world of Ford... I'm an old school Chevy guy who turned Jeep Wrangler lover in my late 20's, but Computer controlled engines are not my thing, they literally freak me out. My dad was an ASE Master Mechanic In the 50's-70's at a large dealership in my hometown. He was certified by Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler and I learn most of what I know from him by working in our backyard under a tree while he sat in a lawn chair and telling me what I was doing wrong. Best teaching anyone could have. I work for a Class 1 railroad as a Locomotive Engineer. Yes, I'm the guy that YOU ALL HATE at 3am, cause I'm blowing a crossing and no there is no steering wheel, brake pedal or gas pedal and yes it has a bathroom. AND yes at 55mph it takes an 10k ton train approximately 7300' to stop.
Birthday
Feb 17, 1975 (Age: 49)
Have You Attended An 'Official' TRS Event?
No
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda b3000
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
1000+ Watt Stereo?
No
I use this vehicle for
16 yr old daughters truck, but she might get the frontier instead...

Following

Trophies

1. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad