• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ronald Meyers

Is is this about me alright I'm 65 years old( wow already) I took home economics not auto shop in school because I was the only guy in the class and I got my homework taken care of by all the nerd girls now seemed like fun at the time all I had to do to get through school was play football and give my homework to the girls I know nothing about vehicles I'm a Carpenter and I'm trying to work on my trucks I've got a
2003 2.3 L4 Ford ranger that I got free for a job deal I did it was really nice when I got it and then I drove it to the ground until it just quit running about 8 months ago and I finally got it running with just a Chilton but it took a while I didn't even know what sensors were when I started working on it I didn't know much about engines just basics.... My first time checking out this site RonD was answering some questions similar to mine and I was very impressed thinking these guys are real good I joined a few weeks later and RonD got right back to me . Now that may not seem like much to most people but I live up in the mountains and a canyon in northern California on the South fork of the yuba River I have to drive 5 miles and set up on a mountaintop to get service on my phone and use the internet that's how I get it nobody's got service in my town because we just don't get it down here so communicating with people's kind of difficult so that was my lucky day I guess anyway I think I'm going to learn a lot get some help here and my next project I have a 1986 Nissan d21 hardbody stock to the bone original paint Not even a scratch in the bed so thanks in advance for any insight y'all provide ......
Birthday
Jun 20, 1955 (Age: 68)
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
l4 2.3 dohc
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3 L4
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock
1000+ Watt Stereo?
No
I use this vehicle for
Everything

Following

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad