• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Roert42's latest activity

• Roert42
    Roert42 replied to the thread school me on air rifles.
    I’m surprised Wally World sells pellet guns.
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to pjtoledo's post in the thread school me on air rifles with Like Like.
    leaning toward this one. a pump is needed, no big deal. it isn't regulated but I'm only concerned with the first shot. no recoil so I...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to Blmpkn's post in the thread Todays weather with Like Like.
    I would definitely like for there to be a kei truck in my future lol. Some of em come factory supercharged! 😆 throw some gnarly atv...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to wildbill23c's post in the thread Todays weather with Like Like.
    That's been my idea as well...no point in wasting money on a sled that I'd have to load up and haul north 3-5 hours (its honestly only a...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to Blmpkn's post in the thread 1993 Splash in SC with Like Like.
    How much are 6 of those u-nuts from lmc? When I made the flatbed for my '10 I was lucky enough to be able to reuse both the u-nuts and...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to ericbphoto's post in the thread 1993 Splash in SC with Like Like.
    I may have some important info to share. I wanted new bed hardware to mount this bed. Prices vary wildly online. Anywhere from $26 to...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 replied to the thread Looking for a name.
    Map?
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread school me on air rifles with Haha Haha.
    My takeaway from this, if @PetroleumJunkie412 likes it... it is probably broken most of the time.
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread school me on air rifles with Like Like.
    Have you thought about looking into .22 CB or BB rounds? Works well in a bolt action, and any kind of sights shouldn't be a problem...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to lil_Blue_Ford's post in the thread Todays weather with Like Like.
    When it gets really cold and I have to be outside all day, I have fleece lined pants, lined flannel shirt, Milwaukee heated jacket (with...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to ericbphoto's post in the thread 08 FX4 SAS with Like Like.
    I always enjoy Bossley's snow pix.
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread 08 FX4 SAS with Like Like.
    You Canadians sure do take "Ranger" to an entire different level. @ericbphoto maybe a calendar shot for future use? Nice stack of...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to ericbphoto's post in the thread Todays weather with Like Like.
    There are lots of guides and piles of advice about cold weather preparations and survival. Nobody wants to pay attention. Everything...
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to Ramcharger90's post in the thread If Mercury Made a Ranger? with Like Like.
    Mercury Wanderer Mercury Precursor Mercury Frontiersmen (My favorite) Mercury Homesteader Mercury Woodsman Mercury Commodore
  • Roert42
    Roert42 reacted to scotts90ranger's post in the thread Is 2005 Edge good? with Like Like.
    Other notables on the Edge models is the Edge marking obviously, along with the taller hood and the bed rail plastic things that raised...