• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by remo1967

1. accel coil pack for 2003 b3000

well i have not been here for a while and 2 post in one day. i'm hoping someone can help me. I need to replace my coil pack and i know i saw it some were a while back Accel or MDS coil pack for my truck and now that i have a little money from Santa i can't find it. can anyone shed some light on...
  2. Manual Transmission won't go into gear

Same thing happened to my 2003 b3000 last week its a bad slave cylinder. So i replaced everything because i had it apart any ways
  3. New clutch installed now check engine light is on

This weekend i installed a new clutch in my Mazda/ Ranger 3.0 2003. its working great i just have one problem now the check engine light is on. :icon_confused:
  4. New Clutch installed 2003 ranger

I hope someone can help i changed my clutch over the weekend and now my check engine light is on. Should i disconnect my bat to reset the computer? :icon_confused:
  5. southern az Ranger club??????

Looking for a Ranger club in southern AZ Tucson area
  6. Help rear lift.

I have a 2003 mazda b3000 Dual sport 2wd. i'm looking for 1.5 to 2 inch lift shackles but can't find any that are quality i have bought 1 set and they are not very good quality does anyone know were i can get some that will take a good beating.
  7. gear shift knob

I have a 2003 Mazda b3000 5spd I can get the gear shift nop off. any help would be greatly appreciated.
  8. rear lift advise

2003 mazda b3000 2wd dual sport all ready did the front TB lift got 2"now would like get a little in rear. 1-2" rear lift witch one is better shackle lift or add a leaf?
  9. confused

need something cleared up, I did the t-bar adjustment to my truck worked great thank you TRS. I went down to discount tire and they told me that 31X10.5X15 are to big for my truck are they right? I have 2003 B3000 dual sport
  10. front lift

This is a great web site!!! just found out about the front lift here how much do you really get and does it damage the suspension at all.:icon_thumby:
  11. Help need more power

I have a 2003 B3000 Duel Sport not a bad little truck but it is a little doggie if you know what mean. Also can I fix 15x10 with 31" tires with out a lift?
  12. Never had a little truck

I have 2003 Mazda B3000 duel sport not bad little truck how can I get more power out of it a little doggie if you know what I mean. The other thing can I fit 15x10 with 31" tires on it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad