• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by reggioisme

1. reggioisme

Project: 4ced

Delete
  2. reggioisme

Project: 4ced

First bought the truck like this a month before i turned 16 Decided that i was going to lift it 2 or so inches and put 31s on it Then the title of 4ced came alive and built this and dropped it in: Blew that one up and wanted to sell it, but decided to keep it Built the second turbo motor...
  3. reggioisme

Pick up and ship

I live in portage and need someone in the detriot area to pick something up off of craigslist and ship it to me in portage...its a flip kit and i talked to the guy about it and he doesnt want to ship or except paypal so if someone is near clinton, mi that could help me out that would be great...
  4. reggioisme

Calling all ranger owners in Michigan

is there anyone in michigan with a 96-02 ranger with a 2.3 or 2.5 that would be willing to let me run my computer in their truck and see if i can load my tune onto my computer??? i live in portage i need to find someone as soon as possible
  5. reggioisme

Hey guys

im at 5gs in my project its all how you plan on building it and turboing it
  6. reggioisme

2.3 turbo build

http://turborangerforums.com/showthread.php?t=1136 Enjoy and please give ideas
  7. reggioisme

overhead gauges

was thinking since i already have 2 a-pillar gauges and if i wanted more is to fiberglass a 3 gauge pod for the dash into the headliner for some more essential gauges for my taste i was wondering if anyone has done this before or any thought of this before and good or bad idea Kinda goin after...
  8. reggioisme

96 2wd freshly wash and waxed

1996 ranger 2.3l 5 speed with 180,00+ 2.5" flowmaster 40 exhaust resistored intake sensor homemade intake e3 spark plugs throttle body spacer 1.5" rough country leveling coils rough country shocks in front new 4 leaf springs in rear (3"lift) Blue gauges pioneer flip screen infinity speakers...
  9. reggioisme

1/4 mile times???

post your 1/4 times and mods on truck to achieve that time. Ive got a homemade CAI, e3 spark plugs, throttle body spacer, 2.5" flowmaster exhaust, throttle cable zipped, resistor in place of intake air temperature A buddy just got an edge tuner for his 08 silverado and i just went off of that...
  10. reggioisme

ion alloys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/15X8-171-ION-ALLOY-POLISHED-WHEEL-5X4-5-WRANGLER-RANGER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem400040517960QQitemZ400040517960QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fParts...
  11. reggioisme

Broken Leaf Spring

i broke a leaf spring, broke the middle leaf in half dont ask how it happened but i need to get the ranger back on the road its my dd and i was wondering where i could pick up a pair of new leaf springs. There are ones on ebay for a decent price that are 4 leafs that im interested im not sure...
  12. reggioisme

Turn signal/parking light problem

The right side of the trucks turn signal lights are turning on when the the brakes are applied or when the flashers are on it will turn the turn signals to the parking lights
  13. reggioisme

accel distribution blocks

for efi 2.3l was wondering if accel distribution blocks work?
  14. reggioisme

2.3l with slightly larger piping

I have a 2.3l four cylinder with 2.5 inch piping with a flowmaster 40 the cat cracked where it conjoined to the down pipe the cat is a pos universal 2" cat with the crack being there it is throwing a code...i need a cat and cant decide if i want to go with a 2.5 inch magnaflow or if i want to...
  15. reggioisme

Bigger Injectors

I'm looking to add a couple more pounds on the injectors is there any other vehicles that i can swap right in to a 96 2.3

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad