• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rclinton

1. 1995 ABS Light stays on

I have a 95 2WD manual, OBDII connection with an ABS light that stays on. Checked the fluid level and all is good there. In the hopes of a quick fix I replaced the sensor on the differential. OBD port is useless to check codes as my reader will only go back to 1996 for ABS codes. Any ideas...
  2. 1995 radio constant power source

I removed my factory radio to repair the interior molding. When I reinstalled the radio is was non functional. The lighting works when I turn on the exterior light but the clock/station indication is dead. I trouble shot the wiring harness and found that the ACC power source ( yellow/black)...
  3. HVAC vacuum lines

New member. I have searched for the answer and found some help but not enough to completely help me with my issue. Had to swap out the heater control valve on my 1995 3.0 Ranger XLT. Replacement was easy enough. My problem is that the vacuum line to the heater control was brittle and broke...
  4. New member in NC

Retired Marine Col joining the forum in Jacksonville NC. I own a 95 Ranger XLT. Been lurking but wanted to join and introduce myself. Current projects swap out 14" wheels for 29's and 15's and fix my vacuum lines for the HVAC.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad