• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rayfink

1. 8.8 swap questions

Im now swaping the 8.8 out of a 91 explorer into a 86 bronco2 what is the best way to line it up and is the perch to perch distance the same
  2. carbureted 2.9l

does anyone know if you cat swap over the intake & carb off of a 2.8l engine to a 2.9l engine and make it work
  3. fuel pump shuts off

on my 86 bronco2 i did a 4.0 engine swap I also swapped the wiring harness along with the dash out of an 91 explorer Until now everything has worked great now sometimes when i'm driving down the road the fuel pump will shut off and the truck will die I know it's the pump cause when i turn the...
  4. wheels & tires

Can you run bias ply tires on aluminum wheels? cause i just bought some 16" aluminum wheels that i got off of a 2004 ranger and was wanting to run 7.50-16 power kings but i noticed on the back side of the wheel it said radial tires only can anybody tell me why
  5. these gauges suck

when i did my swap i also swaped in the explorer dash and the fuel & the temp gauge does not work so i went to a salvage and got two different guage clusters and not a one of them worked in fact they were worse than the origional one so i was going to get after market gauges but then i was told...
  6. exp 8.8 rear end to 86 bronco2

well i am wanting to swap in my 8.8 axle into my bronco2 and everybody says you need to put new spring perches on the oppisite side of the 8.8 cause the bronco's springs mount on the top of the axle and the explorer's are on the bottom I understand that but my question is and it's probably a...
  7. 4wheel push button not working

well I recently did a explorer to bronco2 swap and i am now to the point of testing the 4wheel drive but when i push the button nothing happens no noise and no lights come on I noticed that when i pulled the harness from the explorer that went from the push button to the transfercase that it...
  8. no spark 91 4.0

Had spark before when I was trying to start it Noticed it was back firing and not wanting to really start so i checked the spark plug wires i noticed there were three that i had on in the wrong order fixed that tried to start again and no spark i think it might be the coil but thats a 80.00$...
  9. 4.0 will not turn over

did swap from 91 explorer to 86 bronco wiring harness and everything go to turn key on everything lights up and comes on but when i try to start moter nothing happens When i got my doner truck it had no key so i drilled out the ignition and put a new one in so i dont know if that has anything to...
  10. 4.0 swap starting problems

made a 4.0 swap from 91 explorer to 86 bronco2 everything comes on but when i turn the key to start nothing happens I heard a clicking sound from some relay so i replaced it and it still does nothing when trying to start does anyone have any sugestions

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad