• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerRow

1. RangerRow

Lets see your bumpers

What do yall think about this bumper I built for my 92?
  2. RangerRow

Comment by 'RangerRow' in media 'New bumper'

decided that chrome just wouldn't work for me. I painted the trim piece and scratched some mountains into it with a good ol flat head screwdriver.
  3. RangerRow

Comment by 'RangerRow' in media 'New bumper'

I built a Bumper for my truck, didn't really like the ones offered online. What do yall think about it?
  4. New bumper

New bumper

I built a new bumper for the truck so I could use a winch, turned out better than I thought It would for my first real fab project.
  5. New bumper

New bumper

straight view
  6. New bumper

New bumper

Right side
  7. New bumper

New bumper

comparison, old/new
  8. RangerRow

Gearing

Okay, thank you for the info! I'm still learning all of these things so anything helps. I don't have any experience working on the axles themselves other than the seals and bearings that I had to replace not too long ago.
  9. RangerRow

Gearing

The 90-92 rangers do have the TTB Axle, so those are for the newer ones then. Most of the things I know about lockers come from here say and what my uncle experienced with his bronco II that he swapped a Dana 35 into from the 28 and destroyed the ring gear after a few times of using the locker...
  10. RangerRow

Gearing

Are they going to be making one for a 90-92 Ranger? that would be nice to have if so.
  11. RangerRow

Gearing

I have been floating around all of the charts and everything and eventually, I want to go up to 33s so with the 4.56s on the 31s the truck has now as you said, wouldn't do great for DD until I get the money for getting the 33s. For the winter I really don't drive it all that much due to having a...
  12. RangerRow

Gearing

That makes sense, I think if I replaced my axles with the same ones just with 4.10s from the junkyard it would allow me to do some trails I would like to while I save money for everything else I would like to do. I would like to do it fast but also do it right. that way I don't mess things...
  13. RangerRow

Gearing

Thanks for the reply and the advice, I think I'm going to be going to the junkyard and looking for 4.10 axles and stick with the 31s for now until I can afford new gears. I think they are a very reputable shop so I will probably use them in the future, however, I might wait until I do a SAS with...
  14. RangerRow

Gearing

So I have a 1992 ford ranger 4x4 4.0l STX with the ford 8.8 and dana 35. It currently has cut out fender flares and 4-inch lift leaves in the rear with a one-inch block, the front I think is a James Duff stage 1 3 inch kit that the previous owner must have installed before I got it. I am fairly...
  15. Day 1

Day 1

picture a few days after first buying

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad