Recent content by RangerRow

1. RangerRow

Lets see your bumpers

What do yall think about this bumper I built for my 92?
  2. RangerRow

Comment by 'RangerRow' in media 'New bumper'

decided that chrome just wouldn't work for me. I painted the trim piece and scratched some mountains into it with a good ol flat head screwdriver.
  3. RangerRow

Comment by 'RangerRow' in media 'New bumper'

I built a Bumper for my truck, didn't really like the ones offered online. What do yall think about it?
  4. New bumper

New bumper

I built a new bumper for the truck so I could use a winch, turned out better than I thought It would for my first real fab project.
  5. New bumper

New bumper

straight view
  6. New bumper

New bumper

Right side
  7. New bumper

New bumper

comparison, old/new
  8. RangerRow

Gearing

Okay, thank you for the info! I'm still learning all of these things so anything helps. I don't have any experience working on the axles themselves other than the seals and bearings that I had to replace not too long ago.
  9. RangerRow

Gearing

The 90-92 rangers do have the TTB Axle, so those are for the newer ones then. Most of the things I know about lockers come from here say and what my uncle experienced with his bronco II that he swapped a Dana 35 into from the 28 and destroyed the ring gear after a few times of using the locker...
  10. RangerRow

Gearing

Are they going to be making one for a 90-92 Ranger? that would be nice to have if so.
  11. RangerRow

Gearing

I have been floating around all of the charts and everything and eventually, I want to go up to 33s so with the 4.56s on the 31s the truck has now as you said, wouldn't do great for DD until I get the money for getting the 33s. For the winter I really don't drive it all that much due to having a...
  12. RangerRow

Gearing

That makes sense, I think if I replaced my axles with the same ones just with 4.10s from the junkyard it would allow me to do some trails I would like to while I save money for everything else I would like to do. I would like to do it fast but also do it right. that way I don't mess things...
  13. RangerRow

Gearing

Thanks for the reply and the advice, I think I'm going to be going to the junkyard and looking for 4.10 axles and stick with the 31s for now until I can afford new gears. I think they are a very reputable shop so I will probably use them in the future, however, I might wait until I do a SAS with...
  14. RangerRow

Gearing

So I have a 1992 ford ranger 4x4 4.0l STX with the ford 8.8 and dana 35. It currently has cut out fender flares and 4-inch lift leaves in the rear with a one-inch block, the front I think is a James Duff stage 1 3 inch kit that the previous owner must have installed before I got it. I am fairly...
  15. Day 1

Day 1

picture a few days after first buying