• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ranger450

1. egr deleteing

I just did the 02 upper intake swap and i want to delete the egr and smog crap, is the any way to trick my ecm to beleive it is still there so i dont throw a check engine light (CEL)
  2. 2002 lower and upper intake

hey everyone, i want to put a lower and upper intake from a 2002 (plastic ones) on my 99 3.0 motor (aluminum one), i noticed the egr and smog crap from my 99 are different, anyone every done this swap? where do i put the crap since there is no mounting and no place to connect it?
  3. Quiet Power Steering pump?????

:icon_confused:i have a 99 with the 3.0 in it and i'm really sick of hearing the noise of the power steering pump, anybody ever upgraded to a quieter pump? if so what was it off of? i can fab a bracket to just about anything. any help with be niice.
  4. 1.7 roller rockers ????

well this what i have done now! i have my rv cam in my 3.0 and found a deal on some 1.7 pedistal mount 5/16 roller rockers for a 5.0 motor, i changed the bolts out to 8 mm 1.25 40mm long fits great but know my pushrods are way to short. i thought i would just get a pushrod lenght checker from...
  5. Rocker arm help!

I purchased a rv cam from camcraft for my 99 ford ranger with the 3.0 v6 vulcan motor, i did a complete new build using my old stock rocker arms,new lifters,old pushrods with your rv cam, after i tightened the rocker arms to specs and noticed that there are a few rockers that have what i think...
  6. Rocker help?

i bought a rv cam for my 3.0 and installed it,with my stock pushrods and rockers and now it seems like there is way to much valve lash play when the valves are closed. do i need longer pushrods? can anyone help?
  7. Little info needed

Am getting ready to put my new lifters in my 99 3.0 and was wondering is there any special way they go in?
  8. T-stat help

I have a several mods to my 99 3.0 and i would like to go to a colder t-stat, it has a 197 degree in it now, would like to go a little colder. anybody know which one to get. part number would be nice.
  9. What tool do i need to rent?

i need to remove my cam bearings from my 03 ranger 3.0 motor, any body know what tool i need to rent and maybe a trick on how to get them out?
  10. Ever done the throttle body upgrade

Anyone ever done a larger t/b on there 3.0? If so which one and how was it as far as gains and install.
  11. Anybody know

does anybody know where i can get my stock cam on my 3.0 grinded for more power?
  12. Can't find a cam, can you help?

Anybody know where to get a aftermarket cam or have mine re-ground for more hp? i have tried Tom Morana no answer and he wont return phone calls. any help would be great...
  13. Head Gasket Sealant?

When installing my heads on my 99 3.0 should i use any type of Sealant on the stock Head gaskets all?? just to ensure a good seal!
  14. Help Installing Heads

Am going to be installing my port and polish heads this weekend and was just wondering if anybody had a few pointers on installing them, do i need to use anything on the threads of the new head bolts? hjow to torque them?
  15. 03 Intake Help

i have installed the 2003 3.0 intake off a Ranger to my 99 3.0 ranger and now am not sure what to do with the ports and EGR on the 03 intake, can anybody help with maybe a diagram or something.:icon_bounceblue:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad