• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Pastorius_Blue

1. HELP W/right front speaker???

Just noticed right front speakers fading in and out on a 1993 super-cab? was just gonna start few upgrades to sound system, I cannot even get damn door panel off to check for short?? how many screws are there and then what chimpsy clip things or what??? working w/full arm cast so bit frustrated...
  2. Help w/sub set up

Just happened upon another lonely ranger??? its in pretty good shape! was curious have some audio stuff laying around for other projects, that haven't been finished (may that other dear truck rest in peace) Having trouble finding a sub box to fit an extended cab, don't have to have access to...
  3. 1988 Tranny Swap issues

I am changing trannys on my 88 2.9 v6 Auto and the new transmission I got has a 2 prong (i believe it is something to do w/single or dual solenoids) and the only tranny has a 3 prong plug which plugs into the upper part of the drivers side valve body. Can any help me out with this, is there any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad