• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by oolbreeze

1. curios

Will the panels from a 91 fit on a 96 if not will the body of 91 bolt up to the frame of a 96. found a beat beat up 96 with a great 4.0 5 spd transmission and my truck has great body with a beat beat A4LD trans and vulcan 3.0.
  2. Awwwwww

I finaly had the truck perfect. no knocking no clicks or pings smooth shifting nice exhaust. Had just dropped off new tires and rims and had the money ready to take to body shop have all rust removed and repaired and painted. Then on the way home going up a large hill I accelerated the truck...
  3. well then

So my 1991 v6 ranger is running perfect getting 18mpg, running smooth no knocking or rattling shifts smooth and accelerates well. The only known issue is the thermostat is bad and the bolts want to break so for now there are holes in thermostat keep it cool; however, the check engine light...
  4. help

pk I am out of ideas. No codes being picked up. Truck shakes and sputters at idle and stalls while driving and magoes from loping to gargling when put into gear. I have changed the fuel filter, air filter, o2 sensor mass airflow sen, coolant temp sens, warm air sens, idle control and still...
  5. Vacuum leak

Hey all quick query.... If I have all the pieces in for a new ac system " except tubes and manifold because 7 different sets and none have been right" and the belt run back to the compressor to put back in the loop. WOULD ALL THE PLACES WHERE THE LINES SHOULD BE OR BEHIND THE COMPRESSOR WHERE...
  6. Can I should I again

Hey guys, so after a new coolant temp sensor intake sensor mass air flow sensor and a couple of 02 sensors before I figured out the 02 problem was. Which was to much oxygen because exhaust leak I cleared that problem up. Now after a couple of days of bliss and a quieter ride because some of...
  7. help small problem big issue

Hey finaly beat the ranger issues except I have no 02 sensor reading but the plug is still in the motor. So no check engine light until truck warms up still runs good. Until you run it hard and let up but fuel mixture does not and you loose 1/2 tank in 59 miles. So would I be better to unplug...
  8. can I

Hey finaly beat the ranger issues except I have no 02 sensor reading but the plug is still in the motor. So no check engine light until truck warms up still runs good. Until you run it hard and let up but fuel mixture does not and you loose 1/2 tank in 59 miles. So would I be better to unplug...
  9. Pcm again

Hello with all the trouble I am having I am just curious since the plugs have the same amount of pins on each side what happens if you plug them in the wrong way? will a PCM work if missing a plug pin?
  10. 1991 Ranger PCM

Hello I have a bad PCM on my 91 ranger Vulcan 3.0 I have a 92 ranger with the same motor can I just switch them out or do they have to be programmed?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad