• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by omightydurn

1. 1989 XLT SuperCab 2.9L V6 manual not starting.

Thanks for the reply! I'm assuming they sell battery cable packages? Like as a set? I'm inclined to believe you're probably right as I tried to jump it from another vehicle and I still got the same behavior telling me there is some kind of disruption of flow of electricity somewhere in the...
  2. 1989 XLT SuperCab 2.9L V6 manual not starting.

Okay I forgot to mention that I did clean the terminals on the battery and the wire leads at this juncture. However I did not clean the wire leads on the starter solenoid. I'm hoping to find out definitively tonight with some jumpers where the issue lies and I might take my alternator to be...
  3. 1989 XLT SuperCab 2.9L V6 manual not starting.

I'll list, in order, the symptoms I noticed, and the steps I've taken thus far in attempting to fix the problem. Attempted to start my truck in the morning. I turn the key and I get nothing, not a sound. The starter does not try to roll over or anything. I check the radio and it works for now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad