• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nick112207

1. I want a play truck

I want a real play truck. I was thinking something in the 150/1500-250/2500 class trucks. older for sure. I say this because i found an old F-150 online for 1000 and it has a 351W in it. But idk what to look for. I dont want someone to suggest a truck just because they are partial to that brand...
  2. Mounting lights

For those who have mounted Driving lights on your front end, where did you attach the tabs to do this? i'm not sure where behind the bumper i put the tabs. i want to do this without drilling the actual bumper. I've seen them mounted on the 1998 and up trucks. I have a 1995. ive also seen light...
  3. Daylighter lamps

The KC Hilites Daylighter 130 watt lamps or the 150 watt ones? I know the 150 are brighter. How long does that sealed bulb last though? do they last about as long as the 130 watt lamps? also how hard/expensive is it to replace the sealed lamp versus just the bulb in the 130 watt lamps?
  4. Flow 40 knock off?

Anyone know of a muffler company that makes a knock off of the flow 40 but is still a good durable muffler? i like the sound of the 40 just trying to find a possible cheaper one
  5. Good amp

Ok so ive decided on using 1 12" Alpine type r subwoofer. I can either do a 2 ohm or a 4 ohm sub. They cost the same. The rms is 200-500. What would be a good amp for it? the only thing the amp will be powering will be this single sub. so im thinking a mono. Any suggestions?
  6. Any experience

Anyone ever had any experience with Boss subs? one of my friends suggested them because he said they were fairly cheap. which they are. but idk how good of quality they are
  7. Ram Air

Anyone tried a ram air type set up on a 4.0 v6? or on any v6 for that matter?
  8. Looking to do a new setup

Ok. so ive got stock head unit. stock speakers. STOCK EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! and i want more. Ive found a new head unit i like but idk what to do about the rest of it. I got a 1995 supercab but i dont wanna put so much stuff in the back that using the jump seats would be impossible. Anyone have...
  9. Good replacement stereo

Anyone know of a good cd player that i can replace my stock 1995 cassette/radio with? i'd preferably like one that has the audio input that allows you to plug in a mp3 player
  10. Pipe type

Should i go with aluminized steel or stainless steel for the new exhaust pipe? or does it really make a difference? also anyone have any suggestions for an exhaust tip?
  11. Exhaust tips

Anyone know of any good ones? ones they prefer? in your opinion add to a low rumble?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad