• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by NEALD

1. Wiper control module missing?

I'm not really familiar what the wiper control module looks like for my 89' broncoII, but I think it may be missing. First of all I am troubleshooting a No wiper condition. I tested the wiper relay for continuity and its good. I haven't checked voltage at the motor yet because I haven't the...
  2. 2.3t Install

Just wondering if anyone here has done or knows what it entails to drop a 2.3t in a bII. I've heard of a few and seen one , but no details have been shared yet that I've found. I hear there is a frame difference that makes it impossible, but not it has already been done.. Anyhow was just...
  3. Rock Auto Discount Code

Im not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here is a RockAuto discount code 2623804724319316 will expire on December 21, 2014. I will try to put them here if I get more, and I invite anyone else to as well. :beer:
  4. NEED HELP with removing 02 sensor

I posted this over on b2corral with no responses, so I figured I with give it a shot here. 02 sensor is very tight space. I have an 89 b2 Auto 4wd. Having trouble trying to remove 02 sensor. Not much room to work, cannot really get any tools on it, trans and exhaust in the way. What was Ford...
  5. Fuel pump circuit troubleshooting

Hey guys. I have a no start situation. Fires on starting fluid. I tested fuel pump relay good. I then tested voltage at roll over switch at about 7 volts with key on? Not sure if I was getting good ground with my meter probe. I ran out of time and need to test some more, but just looking for a...
  6. Composite leafs

I plan on redoing my suspension in the not so distant future and was contemplating composite for the sake of weight, strength, and longevity. There may not be a direct fit for an 89 bronco II but this Chevy application I found in speedway motors is pretty damn close. Just uses a slightly...
  7. Rear end pumpkin offset?

Hey guys, I have an 89 bronco II all stock so far. I have an 8.8 out of a 90 mustang with 4.10s. My question is if it matters that the mustang has a centered pumpkin and the bronco is offset. Has anyone done this swap? Will I run into trouble? I know the explorer rear is a better choice but I...
  8. What shocks? late 1989 B2

I have a B2, 6/89 build date. Parts counter morons cant seem to get the right application shocks. I guess there was a Change early in the model year. Does the mean i use shocks for a 1990 year?
  9. Ranger project?

A friend of mine might aquire a 93 ranger stepside that has been fitted with a 5.0 and c4 trans. He may pick it up cheap just for the engine and trans. i showed a little intrest in the truck because i have dreampt of doing a 2.3t swap on one for a while. I also have a lead on a good running...
  10. new

Hello im new here, i dont have a ranger yet but will some day.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad