• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mmmorphine

1. Lots of stupid questions

Some of you already answered my first post and have an idea what you're dealing with, but for everyone else; Hi. I've always got some sort of project going on in the driveway (unfortunately no garage) and they usually consist of at least one sort of Ranger, Bronco II or Explorer. Currently I'm...
  2. Ignition cluster F***

Awesome!!! I'll give them that part number and see if they can get that. I tried having them look up alternative vehicles and mixed up the years, but none of it came back with anything available. I don't mind if it's not a perfect match as long as it does what I need. I don't care if it does or...
  3. Ignition cluster F***

I've actually considered the advance on a choke cable, but if my boss seen that I'd be getting drug tested on the spot. Another idea I was seriously considering was an audrino (however they're spelled) running a servo or stepper motor as the RPMs increased. However, my coding skills are only as...
  4. Ignition cluster F***

I've never heard of carparts.com I'll definitely check them out. I was wondering if anyone had luck straight wiring a TFI distributor and module to work without an ECU. I realize that I won't have any timing advance, but I've never ran a vehicle like that and didn't know if it would be a...
  5. Ignition cluster F***

I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction... excluding the mental health clinic, this is only an automotive issue. I'll deal with the voices later, for now I'm dealing with TFI nightmares, duraspark dreams and the reality of neither. I have a 1985 ranger with the 2.8 that I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad