• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Michaelolson88

1. Rear sliding window leak

Awesome. Thanks so much !!
  2. Rear sliding window leak

It’s leaking at the bottom of the track for the sliding window, at least that’s where it’s pooling up and then coming inside the cab down the back wall and settling in the back of the cab under the carpet. I’ll check and see if the drain is clogged but I’m not locating where the drain actually is.
  3. Rear sliding window leak

Hey yall 1999 ford ranger xlt 4.0 4x4 Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. My back sliding window is leaking and am looking for where I could purchase new seals/gaskets. It’s not leaking from the fixed windows and is definitely from around the sliding window. But it...
  4. Vibration!!

PROBLEM SOLVED!! Turns out one my locking manual hubs was broken.
  5. Vibration!!

Went in to replace the cv axle today and found something interesting. I went to pull my rugged ridge manual hubs off and half of the hub remained inside the hub assembly attached to the cv axle. Looks as though the plastic sheered right off. If that’s not the problem then I don’t know what is.
  6. Vibration!!

Just got under my truck again and I seem to have a lot of play in my cv axle. That has to be it. I’m going to replace that and see if that’s the solution.
  7. Vibration!!

Newest development. I tried switching into 4wd and it won’t. I’ll get an intermittent flashing of the 4wdhi and lo simultaneously 6 times until it shuts off
  8. Vibration!!

Shocks are 5 years old
  9. Vibration!!

Hmmm yeah there’s no play when I lift the truck up and move the tires at 12 +6. I feel like it has to be the wheel hub assembly as it sounds like it’s coming from there and seems to be oscillating with the spin of the wheel. It’s just odd to me that I’m not getting any vibration or noise at all...
  10. Vibration!!

I exchanged the vacuum hubs with manual 5-7 years ago and everything looks greased up. I’m going to try putting my hubs into the locked position and see if that helps. They’ve been in the free position for awhile and it does sound like it’s coming from the wheel hub assembly.
  11. Vibration!!

Yes I did.
  12. Vibration!!

After my visual inspection I got back in the truck and got on the freeway. Drive about three miles over 60 and nothing happened, got off an exit and back on the free way and after about a mile it started back up after hitting small bumb. The vibration continued as I slowed down even while...
  13. Vibration!!

Steering wheel didn’t shake aside from the whole cab shaking but it didn’t feel like it was coming up the steering column. I wouldn’t necessarily say it got worse after the alignment.i drove it to work in the morning and didn’t go over 55 and seemed fine. On the way home it started happening...
  14. Front end Vibration

Sorry I’m new to the site. I wasn’t sure if it was more relevant in this forum now that I don’t believe it is a wheel issue. Didn’t think it would be a big deal to post here.
  15. Front end Vibration

Hello all, Have a first time problem on my 99’ ford ranger xlt 4x4 4.0. Today out of nowhere my truck started to shake violently at high way speeds and continued to do so until I pulled over. It felt as though I was running over turtles or like I had a flat tire so I pulled over and looked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad