• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by liner80

1. 33x12.5 on stock 4x4

A quick ? I have done a search and did not come up with the answer I need so I will ask directly. I have a 01 4x4 stepside it currently has 245/75R16 on it. A buddy has a set of 33x12.5R15 for me but I do not know if they will fit without a lift. I know I will have to crank the torsion bars...
  2. more power?

I know this topic has been beat to death, but I have not found the answer I am looking for. I have a 01 ranger 4x4 auto with 4.0 SOHC and 4.10 (I think). I am looking to get a little more power out of it. It is my DD and take off power is find but passing power is lacking. I have about 500...
  3. Towing question

Hello all I am new to the forum. I have a 01 ranger supercab 4x4 with a 4.0 auto trans, and 4.10(I think). My question is this winter I am going to be moving and will be pulling my enclosed trailer 6x12 (1300lb empty). I will have it loaded with around 2000lb of stuff. I have to go about 900...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad