• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kmfw

1. Duratec year interchange

Thanks, think the injectors are mazda based so I can't find the info. Finished the swap and it runs but long term fuel trim is in the negative, -18%, so it looks like I'll be pulling the intake to change them out. Anyone else looking to do a similar swap the only other differences I've found are...
  2. A/C Delete

So without factory AC there's no electric fan? Have a mechanical fan but trying to free up space and wasn't sure if the Efan was only for when the as is on.
  3. easiest way to replace PCV valve

With the inner fender removed use extensions and it's not too bad to remove the oil separator. I just did it with the wheel cut to the right but it should be easy if you pull the driver's side wheel.
  4. Duratec year interchange

Thanks! picked up a lower mileage '09 engine today. Only major difference I can see are the fuel injectors and wiring harness plugs. I'm limited on time, was planning on swapping the harness but I don't want to pull the intake manifold to change injectors. Tried searching but cant find the...
  5. A/C Delete

Doing an engine swap on a new to me 2005 to replace my '96, haven't had a need for AC so its not going back in. Do I need to keep the electric fan? and did it come stock on non-Ac duratec models?
  6. Duratec year interchange

Does anyone know for sure what years will fit in a 2005? Car-part has them listed for 2004-2006 and 2007+. In my area its cheaper to get a newer engine but I can't find what changed between 06 and 07.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad