• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kenobi77

1. Kenobi77

1993 Ford Ranger Need help to clean mouse nest/urine out of air ducts

My truck is a 1986, so I'm not sure how much of this will carry over. But I was in a similar situation as you were, so I hope at least some of it will translate to the second generation Rangers or give you some ideas: When I first got my truck, it had been sitting (according to the seller) for...
  2. Kenobi77

First gen factory trim

Necro-replying to my own thread here. Thanks for the welcomes and the replies. I’ve been terrible at getting on this site consistently until recently. Yeah, they’re plastic moldings. The only metal trim on my truck is on the bottom of the body, like in the picture. That’s what I thought...
  3. Kenobi77

Rear Window Seal

@scotts90ranger Unfortunate to hear. Do you think chopping a seal for a Bullnose truck could work?
  4. Kenobi77

Rear Window Seal

It’s a 1986. Regular cab. I might be interested. Do they have the groove for the chrome trim?
  5. Kenobi77

Rear Window Seal

Long story short: my rear window seal has given up the ghost. The glass in there now is an aftermarket slider, so if it's like my dad's 6th gen F-series, I would assume I use the stationary seal for it (please correct me if I'm wrong). Going off that, I've been able to find the plain...
  6. Kenobi77

First gen factory trim

Hi there. I’m looking for the body molding, like in this picture. I apologize for not being able to scale it down.
  7. Kenobi77

First gen factory trim

Currently have a 1986 4x4 I’m considering getting painted. Has the factory trim which has seen better days. Looked around online for reproductions, or even anything remotely close to the original trim, and found nothing. Relatively new to this scene so pardon my ignorance, but seriously, nobody...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad