• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jeremy-b

1. Jeremy-b

Major over heating.

Thank you very much for all your help. Unfortunately it is the head gasket. I guess from the pressure it blew the temp sensor out on top of the throttle body. At first when I opened the hood alot of steam was coming from both sides of the motor. It took 4 gallons before it started pouring out...
  2. Jeremy-b

Major over heating.

Boy this truck won’t stop with breaking down. I’ve been having issues with a hard radiator hose. There was a new throttle body bout on recently. I’mover heating bad from the side of the motor. 01 6 cyl sohc 4x4
  3. Jeremy-b

Cold lower radiator hose.

Thank you
  4. Jeremy-b

I just cleaned the over flow. It was clogged. But I let it run for 10 minutes with the cap off and heat on. It still came over the neck slowly.
  5. Jeremy-b

I just also went and blown in the overflow hose I couldn’t even blow air through it it is definitely a clogged
  6. Jeremy-b

Thank you for your time. That actually solved my issue.
  7. Jeremy-b

Wow first off, thank you for taking the time to answer. Your info has been very helpful. I have burped it 4 different times. The flow is continuous with the cap off and running. So I probably won’t be putting anymore money in this. Thank you again.
  8. Jeremy-b

My back one pushes in pretty easy. And releases like a rocket. The front one not sure. But my ride is bouncy. Kinda like a slow motion trampoline effect. It’s been one thing after another lately. Thank you very much for your time.
  9. Jeremy-b

Hey Ron good afternoonI have two more problems with my truck my upper radiator hose is staying...

Hey Ron good afternoonI have two more problems with my truck my upper radiator hose is staying hard as a rock quite often I do have heat and I’m not over heating but my lower radiator hose does not heat up at all stays cold an the other problem is one of my front shocks is pretty loose I can...
  10. Jeremy-b

The truck takes the bumps hard. How can you tell there bad while there in. The one Is pretty loose in. And spins in a complete circle. Thank you for your help.
  11. Jeremy-b

Upper radiator hose is hard as a rock or is collapsed. It’s been burped a couple times
  12. Jeremy-b

It stays cold after it’s been running for a while. It’s not over heating. Heat works fine. It’s a 01 ranger. 4.0 6 cyl. Sohc. 4x4.
  13. Jeremy-b

Well the problems continue with this truck. Not even sure if it’s worth keep fixing. But the problem now is lower radiator hose is cold when all other hoses are hot. And a stupid question should I be able to spin my shock in a circle in place. I have a rattle. Pretty sure it’s that. And help...
  14. Jeremy-b

Screech sound

Well after changing the tensioner pulley it’s still making that noise. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there any other pulleys that could make that noise? Can’t really tell where it comes from when it happens.
  15. Jeremy-b

Screech sound

thank you for the info. I should of changed that when I did the idler pulley and belt. Because it jumps pretty good. I’m gonna start there. And replace the belt even though I just did.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad