• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by janagyjr

1. janagyjr

Free 2001 Ford Ranger Truck Bed Free To Good Home

Yes, it's still available. I haven't even harvested any spare parts off of it for my own use.
  2. janagyjr

2001 Ford Ranger - Truck Bed Issue

The bed is still available for pickup.
  3. janagyjr

I will see what I can salvage from inside the tailgate, but I can't even drop the tailgate on the old bed. I'll give it another go, as having extra parts handy would be nice. Do you know if the taillights carry over from the 2001 to the 2003? They look different visually but if I can salvage the...
  4. janagyjr

Free 2001 Ford Ranger Truck Bed Free To Good Home

I have a truck bed that got smashed up in an accident (you can see it in this thread). It's free to a good home. DM me to make arrangements. I am open to dropping it off somewhere, however we'd have to discuss arrangements. I live in the Middle Tennessee area (close-ish to Nashville...
  5. janagyjr

When the truck was still all green, I was going to mount a brush guard and winch and what I call a "dune buggy" bar, all in matte or semi-gloss black, and do a spray-on bed liner (T-Rex or Rhino or w/e). Now I'm not so sure I want to use black. If I go all white I think chrome would like nicer...
  6. janagyjr

Mid Grade gas makes noticeable difference on my Ranger

I fill up every other day or every third day driving back and forth to work. I only buy Shell gas and I try to buy it from the same station as often as possible.
  7. janagyjr

Apparently, I have a leak in my front seal. My junkyard find And it's on! Now I'm debating repainting the cab to match the bed. That white with blue pin stripe is so fire but I also like the green.
  8. janagyjr

I live in Middle Tennessee, about 2 hours south-southeast of Nashville. DM me for more info.
  9. janagyjr

Thanks! Rock Auto is my usual go-to and they don't have any truck beds at all (not surprising, tbh).
  10. janagyjr

I mean, I'm not that far. You can have the bed if you would pay for the gas and a place to sleep overnight and I can make the trip once I pull the old bed off (currently Thursday/Friday are my days off from work).
  11. janagyjr

Thank you very much.
  12. janagyjr

A few months ago I hit a cliff face after my backend squirreled out from under me (no one got hurt aside from a bit of pride, and the frame is straight still, I think). What model year beds could I grab from a junkyard for a good (if not perfect) fit?
  13. janagyjr

Hi

Nope.
  14. janagyjr

Replacing the Rear Passenger Tire

I've got both front tires chocked and a 2x6 underneath the bottle jack (gravel).
  15. janagyjr

Hi

Thanks for the wonderful replies, sorry for not responding.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad