• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ingandreal

1. Ingandreal

Ranger to ford tractor blue

Could someone change my ranger to be Ford Tractor Blue? everything tractor blue thats already the dark blue. Stacks are black right now and mittered at the top but i just want to get an idea of how its gonna look... my buddy did his 89 dodge and it looked good except that he cant spray worth...
  2. Ingandreal

Mini Rig Ranger - Update

Ok so i took a few of the comments from my build page and added them to the truck. So the stacks are now black and also mitered the tops. not sure the angle on them... getting alot more good comments now that theyre black and mitered. Definitely alot better for the eye and just compliments the...
  3. Ingandreal

Guage and Starting problems

Ok so heres my symptoms on my 93 Ranger super with 4.o and manual trans. Recently swapped over to manual, switched out ECM and all I had a problem with the starter not enguaging at first and so i took it out and cleaned it out really well and regrease what needed grease. Its worked fine for...
  4. Ingandreal

Budget Lift?

Ok so i got a 93 ranger supercab 4x4 4.0 and stock suspension. It came with 31's and would like to go 32's or just a bigger tire then the 235s on there now. I read about F150 coils, explorer coils, explorer leaf packs and sumwhere i remember reading about sum type of chevy leaf packs that will...
  5. Ingandreal

1993 Ranger Mini Rig

My Rig - 1993 Ranger Super Cab 4x4 with 5 Speed Trans and 30in Tires - Stock Suspension. Ive been posting on the forum for a while asking a multitude of questions trying to get my Ranger together over the past year and finally getting around to being happy with it. Here's the list of work...
  6. Ingandreal

No cruise after AUto to Manual swap

Ok so i recently did a swap from a A4DL to a (M-5 05D? out of 93 explorer sport) and i choped up the wiring harness to get my backup lights and clutch neutral to work. Though the clutch neutral switch still dont work, the only wires i have goin to the connector are the backup and neutral safety...
  7. Ingandreal

93 ranger w buckets to 60/40

Ok i got a question about swapping in a 60/40(bench type with the folding center armrest/ seat backer) into my 93 ext cab from a 93 splash. I was wondering if it would be a straight swap after i remove my buckets and my center consol out of my ext cab. and also how much would i get out of...
  8. Ingandreal

93 Exploder sport 5 speed swap into 93 ranger super auto

I have a 1993 Ranger ext cab w automatic trans and 4wd. I also just aquired a 1993 Explorer Sport 4wd Trans. Both have/had a 4.0 infront of them. Now i just need to know what all is gonna need to be done other than hooking up a clutch pedal and hydraulic system, swapping the floor pan, removing...
  9. Ingandreal

8.8 Explorer with Discs swap to 93 4x4 4.0

So ive been looking through all the write ups and what not but i cant seem to find straight answers to my few questions. So i want to swap a 8.8 Rear out of a 95 explorer into my 93 ranger with a 4.0 and 4x4 (i belive its a 8.8 rear but 28 spline and drum) Im confused on a few things. 1) Will...
  10. Ingandreal

Blazer overhead console install

So i went to my local Pull a Part yesterday looking for a explorer overhead console, and couldnt find any as we all know theyre popular as well as the dissapearing sliding back glass for the Ext cab. So as i was walking out, i came across a 1998 Blazer with a full overhead console with 4 map...
  11. Ingandreal

Idea for stack exhaust system

So heres my ideas... been thinkin bout it for a while and have a buddy with a 88 ext cab w 2 4 inch stacks... idl the 4 inchers particularly. My idea is this - Cut the exhaust off between the cat and the stock muffler, removing all the piping and muffler from the cat back. Run a new pipe same as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad