• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by iceracer60

1. iceracer60

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

ouch! yea ive been pretty busy for a while and havnt really had any time to work on my 85 at all. but now that im starting to get more free time im starting to lurk on here again and am hoping to have the 302 all set to burn rubber by the timethe snow melts
  2. iceracer60

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

sorry to hear that Dave, glad your doing good now. where did they bus you to? up here in wausau at aspirus? not a bad place, just expensive as a mother.
  3. iceracer60

Plymouth Prowler swap, maybe

ok so heres the deal. my buddy has a 2000 prowler and they only come with 6 bangers in them. after talking to him the other day, he was contemplating having me put a v8 and a stick in it for him. at first it sounded like a great idea to me, but after a while i started seeing the complications...
  4. iceracer60

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

wow, very in depth. awesome work!
  5. iceracer60

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

awesome work man
  6. iceracer60

Mustang Rear

not true, the 8.8s are about 3 inches wider than the ranger rear because the stang has equal length shafts. got i a mmustang rear in my 85 ranger and it wasnt all that much work. just cut the brackets off the 7.5 and weld on 8.8 as for changing from 4 to 5 bolt, thats easy too. take the longer...
  7. iceracer60

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

that sucks the last guy didnt know what he was doing, i wouldnt give him a dime. looks like your doing a good job by yourself though
  8. iceracer60

converting to a non ribbed water pump pulley

alrite so im in the process of putting the 87 ltd roller motor in my 85, but the problem is that i cant get a power steering pump bracket to work because of steer gear clearance issues. i finally found a bracket from march performance that clears the gear, but it mounts in a way that the belt...
  9. iceracer60

so your gonna drop that engine off at my house later today right? lol just kidding, but i would love to have it.
  10. iceracer60

awesome welds man, i wish my tigs were as pretty as yours
  11. iceracer60

lets see your tool boxes!!!

alright, so weve seen each others garages and welders, so lets see what everyone has for tool storage. this is a snap-on king cab, i used to have it at my last job but it is very heavy with no drawers, so when i got layed off it found a new home in the shop at home. this is my new box at...
  12. iceracer60

hoods....

alright so heres the thing. i was planning on using the stock hood on my 85 project. but after stripping the paint i found it rotted beyond repair. so my question is does anyone know where i can get a cowl hood for a good price and how close is the fit on the 3rd gen hoods to the first gen...
  13. iceracer60

holy shit you do good work:shok:. i wish i had the skills and time to do that. but it looks great man, keep us updated
  14. iceracer60

need help with a wiring problem!!

ok so yesterday and today i was wiring up the 302 i am swapping into my 85 ranger. i got everything hooked up for the initial start up and double checked all the wires. the problem is that when i go to hook up the battery its like im running a power to a ground. the only thing that i can think...
  15. iceracer60

need thoughts on running brake line

alrite so heres the deal. im in the process of rebuilding a ranger with a 302, and now im to the point where i gotta start running my brake line. what i was thinking was that i could just run the rears right off the master to the axle and put a dist. block there and run to wheels and for the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad