• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gullyburner

1. gullyburner

1988 Ford Bronco $2000???

D Right on man. Also thanks for your input much appreciated
  2. gullyburner

Are you a nebraska native? Also he just offered 1800 (still hasnt shown proof for parts or wreck history) i said 1200 🤔 Or is this a lost cause and should i just wall away?
  3. gullyburner

First he said he needed to buy a new house. Then after i met for the test drive he said he needed money for a mechanic shop..
  4. gullyburner

The lights and gauges are functional. (Saw it in person)
  5. gullyburner

Yes the car drives well. The ol "starts up every time". I took it for a short ride and liked what i was testing.. but ugh lol im sorry yall im new to cars and bronco ii crazy so i just dont want to be gullible. He was as upfront as i could tell and was cool enough to let me drive never having...
  6. gullyburner

Thisis his response. "I don’t have any papers cuz I did everything myself . And it’s not gonna look brand new cuz it’s 40 years old"
  7. gullyburner

He says the hole he burned from welding is located in the exhaust manifold. Would this be the reason to need new headers? Do you guys think this is a big expensive problem?
  8. gullyburner

Shkeeeert!

Shkeeeert!
  9. gullyburner

Hey y'all! New guy here sent your way from a few very awesome reviews and considerations from the Ford Bronco Sub reddit. I would truly appreciate everyone's help. I'm looking to be a first time ever Bronco owner and am looking at this guy seen bellow. Do you think the price is worth what the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad