• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Gavin.b33

1. Will it fit?

I have the pedals that came with the 95 so I should be good on that. Now, if I got the 8 bolt flywheel, would it be able to fit on a clutch for a 95? If not, would I have to get a clutch for my 2003? And would that newer clutch fit in the bell housing of the 95 transmission?
  2. Will it fit?

so would I be wanting to buy the 8 bolt flywheel?
  3. Will it fit?

correct, just swapping the transmissions. I was looking at the flywheel for the 1995 manual and the flywheel has 6 bolts in the center but when I look at the flex plate for my 2003 is has 8 bolts in the center. Will this be a problem fitting in the 2003 motor or will it work as long as I get...
  4. Will it fit?

Hello, I have a 2003 4.0 4x4 with an auto in currently and have a 1995 4.0 4x4 5speed that I want to put in it. I’ve read that it should be able to work provided the bolting pattern is the same. Could I get a definitive answer on this as I am about to order all the parts for it? I am also new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad