• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Forest Ranger

1. Forest Ranger

Torsion bar issue

I think they are a 1.5" lift shock, it's been so long since I put them on.
  2. Forest Ranger

Torsion bar issue

They are from a company called BTF fabrication. They make a lot of long travel stuff mostly.
  3. Forest Ranger

Torsion bar issue

Update, I swapped out the control arm for another and had the same issue. But I had my friend who recently replaced his control arms check his and the passenger side has the same issue. (His truck pictured) Different brand arms too! So I guess this is just and problem for these trucks. Oh and I...
  4. Forest Ranger

Adventure Setup

Hello, long time reader and I recently made an account. I'm excited to be a more active part of the community. This is my truck. It was my grandfather's before he passed. Before he had it, it was a survey truck of some kind and has holes in the dash for a display. I started with the project by...
  5. Forest Ranger

Torsion bar issue

Rudy, I suspected it was made incorrectly as well based on measuring around the stamping. The arm is being warranty out. Uncle, That was one of the first things I tried, thinking that the arm rotating up might change something and allow it to move into a better position but it did not. Yes my...
  6. Forest Ranger

Torsion bar issue

The camber cams are on the upper control arms and I didn't touch them this job.
  7. Forest Ranger

Torsion bar issue

Yes I tightened everything once it was on the ground. Everything lined up fine with the original arms. All the mounting holes are fine. I did loosen that bolt nearest to it and put a jack under it to try a and maybe move it up but nothing. The bars are clocked the same as they were before.
  8. Forest Ranger

Torsion bar issue

Hello, after replacing my lower control arms my passenger side torsion bar is now riding on the control arm instead of passing through the whole in the control arm. Everything measures the same on either side and the pad under the keys are both fairly new. Any ideas on what would cause this? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad