• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Doomgaze

1. Doomgaze

98 Ford Ranger 2.5L starter/possible parasitic drawn on battery.

Update: No charging issue/parasitic drawn issue. Starter solenoid positive stud on old Motorcraft was loose and warn out. Not allowing the starter to work. Put a new starter in cranked up with no issues. Thanks, Franklin2 for the information.
  2. Doomgaze

Bought it when I first got the truck running a few weeks ago
  3. Doomgaze

Yeah, that is something I'm definitely going to check. I can test an alternator with a multimeter instead of pulling it and taking it to a parts place correct?
  4. Doomgaze

Good idea, I had put a dome light in before I last parked the truck but took it out the other day. It wasn't the right one for my model of Ranger but it worked. When the light was in though the dome light never came on. I never had a dome light since I had the truck. I did notice that my radio...
  5. Doomgaze

Greetings y'all I'm having a issue with my truck having a low battery after parked over night. I've been having an issue with my starter and have ordered one to replace the old starter. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Would a bad starter/solenoid cause a parasitic drawn on the battery...
  6. Doomgaze

98 Ford Ranger 2.5L Oil pressure sensor

Hello, Does anyone have a guide/video on how to replace/install a oil pressure sensor on a 98 Ranger 2.5L? Thanks! -Doom
  7. Doomgaze

98 Ranger 2.5L Rack and Pinion

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a good DIY guide/video for removing/replacing rack and pinion in a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5L. Thanks! -Doom
  8. Doomgaze

98' 2.5L Ranger Vacuum Hoses

Hi guys, This may be a stupid question but I'm here to get information to help somebody out that has some mechanic experience. Could someone please tell me where all the vacuum lines for a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5L 4x2 standard insert at? We have most of the lines hooked up but we still have a few...
  9. Doomgaze

Need to order a Solenoid.

As the thraed says I was wondering where I could order a starter mounted Solenoid for a 1998 Ford Ranger xlt 2.5L 4cyc. Post a link. Thank you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad