• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dirt addict

1. I just replaced front rotors/pads, now ABS light is on?

So I replaced the rotors and pads on my 2010 2wd, XL, 2.3L, 5 speed manual . I used EBC parts. I was very careful with the calipers and they were never stressed. I opened the brake fluid reservoir when I compressed the pistons in, to fit the new pads. I pumped up the brakes slowly after...
  2. 2010 xl reg cab 4 cyl 2wd front rotors

Hi, I picked up this low mileage ranger a month ago and have been going thru the basic maint. It's had brake shudder since the day I got it. I'm finally at replacing the rotors and pads. I've been on YouTube looking at how to's. I notice some ranger rotors have the wheel lugs and hubs as part...
  3. Upgrade 2010 2.3 Ranger

I just got my 2010, 2.3 manual 5 spd back from the mechanic. I had a ford racing 4.10 ring and piñon put in. It did have a 3.73 ratio. I bought it used, with 235/75/15 tires and steel 15" wheels. It was anemic prior to the 4.10. On inclines I needed to down shift to 3rd on some hills on the...
  4. Upgrade 2010 2.3 Ranger

What final drive ratio are you running? 3.73, 4.10, ? Depending on tire size, type of driving you do, a gear change may help with torque at lower rpms.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad