• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dangerranger83

1. dangerranger83

Bolt on efi setups

As the title stays, whose running them? I ordered the FiTech Go Street for $795 good for 400hp and won't be shipped out till the 31st because it's on back order. I was going to do the Fast Fuel but I can't justify paying $1600.
  2. dangerranger83

Weird rpm spike.

As the title says, buddy just got a 1990 b2 2.9 auto trans has 89k original miles. All stock except 31x10.5x15 tires on stock rims. In his words it starts doing this at about 35mph stays at 3000rpm and 45mph stays at 4000rpm idles at about 1100 - 1200 rpm. Started three days ago after he went...
  3. dangerranger83

Rare emblem?

As the title says I got some emblems off a gen 1 ranger today off the bed by the tail light. I don't know if they say this ranger is a special edition of some kind. They are made of metal. Location the ranger... Both of them... Anybody have any information on them I think they would make a...
  4. dangerranger83

long bow.

I will agree, I hear good things about Fred bear long and recurve bows. Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. dangerranger83

long bow.

A long bow is a bite that the steering doesn't touch the limbs except where it hooks to. A recurve gives the same or better performance but in a smaller package. I sit a compound bow but use for both recreational and hunting. A bow teaches you discipline and respect but also helps build a...
  6. dangerranger83

INFO Membership Map

Kk will do Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  7. dangerranger83

INFO Membership Map

47909 Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  8. dangerranger83

5.0 Carb to EFI

Have a few quetions on this that searching hasnt fully answered. Buddy of mine says he has parts off his old 87 Mustang 5.0 that he is going to give to me, computer, fuel rail, stock 19lb injectors, intake (his brother has an explorer intake setup)?? etc.... Anyways I couldnt find anything on...
  9. dangerranger83

dangerranger83's 97 T-bird

Figured I would start a thread on the car instead of flooding my trucks thread. Details. 1997 Ford Thunderbirdbird with a 4.6 liter auto trans. Bought it for $750. Doesn't burn any oil or anything it's not suppose to and does not trip any fluids. It does however have the factory intake on it...
  10. dangerranger83

Opinions on 89 b2

Need another vehicle and this one fits the bill. 89 b2, rebuilt 2.9 and rebuilt trans. The trans and transfer case are both manual. Idles very smooth and mileage is better then what I'm getting. All gauges work, Speedo is off, go figure. Needs buddy panels but I can get those flour a dime a...
  11. dangerranger83

D44 TTB redrill to 5 x 4.5 lug pattern?

If it is known how to do it, then more or less you probably can. Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  12. dangerranger83

Tapatalk 4 beta

Got a notification on my phone to try it and it's a public beta. So far it's nice but every time I get on here I have to relog in but I think that has to do with the app. but have seen others say the same. Also I can't get notifications when stuff I have subscribed here has had a comment added...
  13. dangerranger83

Buying A Shotgun

I stay away from dual cam bows, I like the solo cam one I have. It may be 12 years old but I can still hit a quarter at 20 yards with a broad head or field tip without having to retune it. Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  14. dangerranger83

I am now a dad.

I am now officially a dad to my new daughter Vanessa KayAnn. She is my first child. Born April 23, 2013 at 12:20am. She weighed 6lbs 4ozs and 20 inches long. EDIT: pictures Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  15. dangerranger83

Help ID this RC truck.

As long as I can remember my dad has owned this rc truck. Dont know the year it was made or really much about it and was hoping somebody here could help me out. Sent from my rooted SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad